Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Beginning

A concept that keeps me playing more and more games is the fresh excitement of starting a new game for the first time.  Something to the point that I think I like so much that once I start to get further into a game I tend to get bored.  Though this doesn't always happen, it does quite often... to the point where I feel compelled to go out and buy another!  But back to beginnings... it was suggested to me to start a gaming blog and after some thought it sounded like a good idea to me.  At first I thought about various concepts to include, and how I often think a lot to myself but don't always know how to convey my thoughts about the things that I enjoy, but for now I think it will just be to come as I think of things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment